Most of the website owners set up their site with an objective to promote their products and services online. They follow advanced online marketing technique to increase their ranking on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). Since Search Engines like Google are the superior source of traffic and ranking high in search engine results means generating more leads, getting more visitors, more customers and earning more revenues. Therefore, it becomes necessary for site owners to make their website or blog search engine optimized.
For this, you need to use some of the best WordPress SEO plugins that will increase the ranking of your WordPress website in a short period. WordPress offers tons of powerful SEO plugins that can help your site rank better and get more traffic from Google.
So without wasting your time, here is the list of five most convincing SEO plugins.
Best 5 WordPress SEO Plugins to Boost Search Engine Ranking:
WordPress SEO by Yoast is one of the most widely-used SEO plugins for WordPress websites. It is a free plugin offering thousands of unique features that can optimize your site for Google and other search engines. It also adds XML sitemap for your website to get more visitors.
It combines everything from real time page analysis functionality to snippet editor that will help you optimize all your pages/posts, image titles, meta descriptions and other content of your site.
One of the attractive features of SEO Yoast is its On-page analysis that allows website owners to understand how well their website’s content is optimized.
Plus, it provides a comprehensive optimization setting panel from where you can monitor and manage all its components quickly and easily. It also offers some of the unique features:
- Allows you to edit SEO titles, meta descriptions, and much more
- Optimize content for social networking platforms
- Provides keyword suggestion from Google auto suggest
Note: You can also use the pro version of the Yoast SEO plugin if you want to add more features such as a redirect manager, premium support or multiple focus keywords to your site.
SEO Pressor is a great WordPress plugin that can help you manage your entire website by optimizing all the pages/posts, and the format of your custom posts. It comes with some advanced features to give website owners and online marketers a superlative competitive edge for on- page search engine optimization.
To an addition, SEO Pressor offers a built-in keyword research tool that enables you to find and use long tail keywords in your blog posts to create SEO-friendly content.
The fifth version of SEO Pressor offers plenty of useful features such as:
- It allows you to know where to put the most appropriate keywords in your site to attract Google and other search engines.
- It has the ability to tweak the link network for a flawless crawl.
- It provides SEO stats related to your content that you can use to track all your posts and pages.
- Enables you to assign a word to the desired link
- You can embed Facebook open-graphs and Twitter Metadata tags with ease
- WordPress tags SEO, and more.
It can also optimize your blog posts, images, and the entire site for social media platforms as well.
All in One SEO Pack is one of the most popular SEO plugins for WordPress. It automatically optimizes your site’s content for Search Engines such as Google, Bing, etc. It has over 12 million downloads and got an excellent rating of 4.4/5.
With this plugin, you can easily create meta descriptions, meta keywords and tags for your posts and pages. Plus, you can also optimize titles and create alternate tags to images in any blog post. Here are some of the advanced features of All in One SEO plugin:
- Easy to install
- Support for Google Analytics
- It provides webmaster verification for different search engines
- Compatible with WordPress eCommerce websites
- It automatically creates an XML Sitemap
- Compatibility with many other plugins, and more.
The Squirrly SEO plugin is suitable for those who don’t know much about SEO techniques.
This plugin helps you create user-friendly as well as SEO-friendly content quite easily. In fact, you can get higher ranking in search results and engage more traffic. It works smoothly with those WordPress sites that already have SEO Yoast or All In One SEO plugin.
With the use of Squirrly SEO plugin, you can easily get SEO stats, weekly SEO audits and also discover the most relevant keywords for your site to encourage more traffic.
- Turn on the green light when you post or publish SEO-friendly content.
- Compatible up to 4.4 WordPress version
- It gives you advice by optimizing your content when you are writing them.
- Tracks all components of your content management strategies.
- Helps you in discovering most suitable keywords and topic that your web customers search the most.
- It creates and sends the Audit report to your SEO team via email.
- Optimizes your content for potential visitors.
It is a premium WordPress plugin that will allow you to optimize your site for various popular search engines like Google. It offers thousands of handy features that you cannot find in any other SEO plugin.
It comes with a powerful Mass Optimization option to help you in optimizing the pages, posts and custom post type in a matter of few minutes. Plus, its module offers you the option to optimize the meta description, meta data, and also auto-detect and modify the keyword for your content.
Moreover, this feature-rich SEO plugin will help you improve the internal link building into your website and also has the ability to optimize the images for search engines.
Features of Premium SEO Pack:
- W3C validator
- Integrated with SERP tracker
- 301 Redirect
- On Page Optimization
- Google Analytics Support
- Monitors 404 page (error page)
- Automatically generate sitemap
- Optimize your site for social media networks such as Twitter cards, Facebook planner, and more.
Essentially, Premium SEO Pack is a great plugin that will let you convert your simple WordPress site into SEO-friendly website.
All the plugins mentioned in this blog post are incredibly good. You can pick out the most suitable SEO plugin from the above list and optimize your site for Search engines from where you get most of your visitors.
Lucy Barret is a programmer and a passionate blogger. She is working as a Sr. WordPress developer for a leading PSD to WordPress Company, HireWPGeeks Ltd. You can get in touch with her if you need any assistance related to WordPress development.